What Happens to Parents that Allow Underage Drinking on their Property?:
- It is ILLEGAL to host or to allow teen drinking parties in your home or on your property.
- Parents who allow teen drinking parties CAN BE PROSECUTED under the Ohio Revised Code.
- Everything associated with a violation, even your personal property, CAN BE CONFISCATED.
What Happens to Students Who Drink?
According to the 2010 Fulton County Youth Assessment, teens who have had just one beer in the last 30 days:
- were 2 X more likely to consider attempting suicide in the last 12 months.
- were 12 X more likely to have tried marijuana in the last 30 days.
- were 3.5 X more likely to engage in any type of sexual behavior.
- were 4 X more likely to ride with a driver who has been drinking.