Wednesday, September 18
Wednesday, October 16
Wednesday, November 20
Wednesday, January 15
Wednesday, February 19
Wednesday, March 19
Wednesday, April 16
The last day for students will now be May 30th. This will be an Early Release Day also. Please mark your calendars and make plans accordingly. Thank you!
The Interim Principal for Delta Elementary will be Mr. Randy Lintermoot.
Randy started working in Delta Schools in 1974. He has had many jobs throughout his career at P-D-Y, he has been a High School Social Studies Teacher, Football and Basketball Coach, High School Assistant Principal, High School Principal, and has been the District Administrator for the last several years. Outside of school, Mr. Lintermoot lives in Delta and loves spending time with his family, especially his 3 grandsons! and is a lifelong Ohio State Buckeyes fan. His experience and dedication to the district makes him a great addition and leader for the Elementary School.
Visitors to Delta Elementary School are asked to park in the spots marked for visitors. Do not park in spots designated/reserved for staff or handicapped without a permit. The visitor parking is for those who are entering the building. Otherwise, for student drop off and pick up please use the car loop.
Car Loop Details:
Arrival: The loop is less busy after 8:10 am for drop off. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up all the way.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. (Do NOT park and get out in the car loop to walk your child(ren) to the front door!)
• Only let your child exit from the passenger side.
Following these steps helps reduce congestion and provides a safe/efficient drop off area.
Dismissal: Arrive after 2:45 pm to line up for dismissal. The loop is less busy after 3:05 pm for pick up. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up ALL THE WAY around the circle to the furthest sign.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. Do NOT park and get out of your vehicle in the car loop to pick up your child(ren). Our staff will assist your child(ren) into your vehicle if needed.
• Only let your child enter from the passenger side.
Following these steps helps reduce congestion and provides a safe/efficient pick up area.
May 27, 2013-No School-Memorial Day
May 30, 2013-End of 4th Quarter, Last Day of School, Early Release
8:05 a.m. First Bell Rings (students report to class)
8:20 a.m. Second Bell Rings-Start of School Day
2:55 p.m. Dismissal Begins