All scheduled delayed start days for the 2013-2014 school year are cancelled.
Elementary School Blizzard Bags can be found under the Parents tab or by clicking HERE
Delta Elementary will be holding screenings for Kindergarten registration on April 30, May 1, and May 2. You can call the Delta Elementary office (419-822-5630) to schedule your appointment between March 3 and March 21. All screenings will last approximately an hour and the times available are as follows:
April 30 & May 1 – 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 12:15, and 1:15
May 2 – 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30.
Please remember that your child must by 5 by August 1, 2014 in order to start Kindergarten. We do ask that a parent accompany the child to the screening. While the child is being screened, the parent will complete necessary registration paperwork and attend a short parent meeting.
When bringing your child to the screening, please bring copies of the following documents to complete the registration paperwork:
PayForIt, an online payment system, is now currently available and allows district families the convenience of paying for student lunches online. Directions on signing up, making payments, as well as general information are available under the "Parents" tab or by clicking HERE.
Visitors to Delta Elementary School are asked to park in the spots marked for visitors. Do not park in spots designated/reserved for staff or handicapped without a permit. The visitor parking is for those who are entering the building. Otherwise, for student drop off and pick up please use the car loop.
Car Loop Details:
Arrival: The loop is less busy after 8:10 am for drop off. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up all the way.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. (Do NOT park and get out in the car loop to walk your child(ren) to the front door!)
• Only let your child exit from the passenger side.
Following these steps helps reduce congestion and provides a safe/efficient drop off area.
Dismissal: Arrive after 2:45 pm to line up for dismissal. The loop is less busy after 3:05 pm for pick up. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up ALL THE WAY around the circle to the furthest sign.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. Do NOT park and get out of your vehicle in the car loop to pick up your child(ren). Our staff will assist your child(ren) into your vehicle if needed.
• Only let your child enter from the passenger side.
Following these steps helps reduce congestion and provides a safe/efficient pick up area.